Make social responsibility part of your business
Zulu Communications wants to help individuals and businesses be good corporate citizens and is prepared to lead the way by making it the heart and soul of our businesses.
Zulu helps businesses in practical ways to integrate socially responsible values, actions and activities that benefit communities in need, into the culture and campaign strategies of organisations.
Good for the soul of your brand, business, people – and our communities!
I don’t have to spell out the benefits of giving into your business and life. The benefits include more heart-felt engagement for those who participate, ability to communicate to your communities about “doing good works” and of course, giving to people and communities in need.
For many business leaders, it’s not the concept of socially focused campaigns that they struggle with, it’s finding the right inspired person to take control of the challenge, develop relevant, engaging campaigns, inspire, motivate and engage their people and deliver a memorable experience.
Zulu can create and manage your campaigns, making it fun, easy, meaningful, relevant to your people. If you want to a customised program that has specific relevance to your business we can sure help to choose a great community to support, and develop amazing experiences for your people.
Considerations for effective, socially focused campaign development
- What is the best fit for the organisation, its people and culture? What NFP, cause, association or activity will work best?
- How can we be involved? What works best? What makes sense?
- What do we expect from this partnership?
- Who is going to manage it?
- How is this investment going to strengthen links to our communities and lead to growth in the business?
- How should we integrate campaigns into business operations and communications programs?
Here are some ideas to ponder when considering your a cause or NFP to support
- Supporting an organisation that aligns with the values or interests of your business or industry.
- Demonstrate leadership and build relationships with your internal and external stakeholder communities.
- Support your stakeholders and build relationships by participating and sponsoring their events.
- Support your passions and interests – for people, animals, environment, social justice, healthcare, community, education – locally, nationally or with different cultures in Australia or abroad.
- Initiate your own way of support or service by creating an activity or organisation.
- Make it FUN! Encourage and enable participation from staff – so that they feel motivated and about their contributions.
- Raise awareness, stimulate discussion and galvanise support for issues.
- Create the right structure for the campaign.
- Deliver your messages and engage with your communities and integrate your communications methods (traditional and social media).
- Be consistent and make plans to contribute more than once! Build a relationship over time.
- Add variety – you can support one or choose a few to increase appeal and options – and spread the love!