Practical, professional support and advice for your publishing project.
One of the most important aspects to achieving your writing and publishing goals, is having the right blend of information and support while you navigate the complex stages and elements of your project.
Sue Liu is an independent author, mentor & marketing communications professional who can help you bring your book and projects to life. She will support you through the physical and emotional landscape, with practical information and guidance, to help you plan and proceed.
Professional advice and support for:
- Your aspirations, goals and expectations for your book and project;
- Strategic approaches and options for production, marketing and distribution processes;
- Developing your author profile, book brand and marketing plans;
- Connecting with resources and professionals;
- Communications, publicity and social media mentoring.
Mentoring and consultancy steps and investment
- 1 hour touch-base support/follow up via phone, Skype and email = $130
- 2 hour face-to-face/ Skype review, consultation and follow up by email = $245
- 3 hour face-to-face/ Skype review, consultation and follow up by email = $300
Weekend and after hours appointments available.
Sue Liu is a business strategist, marketing and communications professional with over 24 years’ experience, 16 of them as ‘Chiefette’ of her own consultancy, Zulu Communications.
She is proud of her work as a brand and communications expert, leading and facilitating organisations through change and connecting them with the hearts and minds of their communities. She works with integrity and honesty and is known for her creativity, courage and passion for empowering and supporting people.
She brings her wealth of knowledge, creativity and passion to you, fellow writers, aspiring authors and self publishers to help deliver your instinctive brand and books to the world. To find out more, please, contact Sue